Bulk Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BulkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) A projecting part of a building.
- (v. i.) To appear or seem to be, as to bulk or extent; to swell.
- (n.) The body.
- (n.) The cargo of a vessel when stowed.
- (n.) The main mass or body; the largest or principal portion; the majority; as, the bulk of a debt.
- (n.) Magnitude of material substance; dimensions; mass; size; as, an ox or ship of great bulk.
• BulkerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A person employed to ascertain the bulk or size of goods, in order to fix the amount of freight or dues payable on them.