Bulls-Eye Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• Bulls-eyeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Aldebaran, a bright star in the eye of Taurus or the Bull.
- (n.) A small and thick old-fashioned watch.
- (n.) A small circular or oval wooden block without sheaves, having a groove around it and a hole through it, used for connecting rigging.
- (n.) The center of a target.
- (n.) A small thick disk of glass inserted in a deck, roof, floor, ships side, etc., to let in light.
- (n.) A small round cloud, with a ruddy center, supposed by sailors to portend a storm.
- (n.) A circular or oval opening for air or light.
- (n.) A thick knob or protuberance left on glass by the end of the pipe through which it was blown.
- (n.) A lantern, with a thick glass lens on one side for concentrating the light on any object; also, the lens itself.