Bulwark Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BulwarkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To fortify with, or as with, a rampart or wall; to secure by fortification; to protect.
- (n.) A rampart; a fortification; a bastion or outwork.
- (n.) That which secures against an enemy, or defends from attack; any means of defense or protection.
- (n.) The sides of a ship above the upper deck.
• BulwarkedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Bulwark