Bunking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BunkingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bunk
• BunkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A piece of wood placed on a lumbermans sled to sustain the end of heavy timbers.
- (n.) A wooden case or box, which serves for a seat in the daytime and for a bed at night.
- (n.) One of a series of berths or bed places in tiers.
- (v. i.) To go to bed in a bunk; -- sometimes with in.