Bureaus Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BureausDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Bureau
• BureauDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A chest of drawers for clothes, especially when made as an ornamental piece of furniture.
- (n.) The place where such a bureau is used; an office where business requiring writing is transacted.
- (n.) Originally, a desk or writing table with drawers for papers.
- (n.) Hence: A department of public business requiring a force of clerks; the body of officials in a department who labor under the direction of a chief.