Burg Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BurgDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A borough.
- (n.) A fortified town.
• BurgessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who represents a borough in Parliament.
- (n.) An inhabitant of a borough or walled town, or one who possesses a tenement therein; a citizen or freeman of a borough.
- (n.) A magistrate of a borough.
- (n.) An inhabitant of a Scotch burgh qualified to vote for municipal officers.