Buzzed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• BuzzedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Buzz
• BuzzDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To sound with a "buzz".
- (v. t.) To talk to incessantly or confidentially in a low humming voice.
- (v. t.) To whisper; to communicate, as tales, in an under tone; to spread, as report, by whispers, or secretly.
- (n.) A continuous, humming noise, as of bees; a confused murmur, as of general conversation in low tones, or of a general expression of surprise or approbation.
- (n.) A whisper; a report spread secretly or cautiously.
- (v. t.) To sound forth by buzzing.
- (n.) The audible friction of voice consonants.
- (v. i.) To make a low, continuous, humming or sibilant sound, like that made by bees with their wings. Hence: To utter a murmuring sound; to speak with a low, humming voice.