Cabineting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CabinetingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cabinet
• CabinetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A set of drawers or a cupboard intended to contain articles of value. Hence:
- (n.) A private room in which consultations are held.
- (n.) Any building or room set apart for the safe keeping and exhibition of works of art, etc.; also, the collection itself.
- (n.) The advisory council of the chief executive officer of a nation; a cabinet council.
- (a.) Suitable for a cabinet; small.
- (v. i.) To inclose
- (n.) A hut; a cottage; a small house.
- (n.) A small room, or retired apartment; a closet.
- (n.) A decorative piece of furniture, whether open like an etagere or closed with doors. See Etagere.