Calefactor Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CalefactorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A heater; one who, or that which, makes hot, as a stove, etc.
• CalefactoryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An apartment in a monastery, warmed and used as a sitting room.
- (a.) Making hot; producing or communicating heat.
- (n.) A hollow sphere of metal, filled with hot water, or a chafing dish, placed on the altar in cold weather for the priest to warm his hands with.