Capturing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CapturingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Capture
• CaptureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To seize or take possession of by force, surprise, or stratagem; to overcome and hold; to secure by effort.
- (n.) The act of seizing by force, or getting possession of by superior power or by stratagem; as, the capture of an enemy, a vessel, or a criminal.
- (n.) The securing of an object of strife or desire, as by the power of some attraction.
- (n.) The thing taken by force, surprise, or stratagem; a prize; prey.