Cared Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CaredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Care
• CarDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A vehicle adapted to the rails of a railroad.
- (n.) The basket, box, or cage suspended from a balloon to contain passengers, ballast, etc.
- (n.) A small vehicle moved on wheels; usually, one having but two wheels and drawn by one horse; a cart.
- (n.) The stars also called Charless Wain, the Great Bear, or the Dipper.
- (n.) A floating perforated box for living fish.
- (n.) The cage of a lift or elevator.
- (n.) A chariot of war or of triumph; a vehicle of splendor, dignity, or solemnity.
• CareDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Charge, oversight, or management, implying responsibility for safety and prosperity.
- (n.) Attention or heed; caution; regard; heedfulness; watchfulness; as, take care; have a care.
- (n.) The object of watchful attention or anxiety.
- (n.) A burdensome sense of responsibility; trouble caused by onerous duties; anxiety; concern; solicitude.
- (n.) To be anxious or solicitous; to be concerned; to have regard or interest; -- sometimes followed by an objective of measure.