Caricatured Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CaricaturedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Caricature
• CaricatureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make or draw a caricature of; to represent with ridiculous exaggeration; to burlesque.
- (v. t.) A picture or other figure or description in which the peculiarities of a person or thing are so exaggerated as to appear ridiculous; a burlesque; a parody.
- (v. t.) An exaggeration, or distortion by exaggeration, of parts or characteristics, as in a picture.