Caroling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CarolingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Carol
- (n.) A song of joy or devotion; a singing, as of carols.
• CarolDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To praise or celebrate in song.
- (v. i.) To sing; esp. to sing joyfully; to warble.
- (n.) A song of praise of devotion; as, a Christmas or Easter carol.
- (n.) A song of joy, exultation, or mirth; a lay.
- (n.) A round dance.
- (v. t.) To sing, especially with joyful notes.
- (n.) Joyful music, as of a song.
- (n.) Alt. of Carrol