Centre Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CentreDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To collect to a point; to concentrate.
- (v. i.) To be placed in a center; to be central.
- (v. i.) To be collected to a point; to be concentrated; to rest on, or gather about, as a center.
- (n. & v.) See Center.
- (v. t.) To form a recess or indentation for the reception of a center.
- (v. t.) To place or fix in the center or on a central point.
- () Alt. of seal
- () Alt. of punch
• CentredDefinition & Meaning in English
- () of Centre