Centripetal Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CentripetalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having the radicle turned toward the axis of the fruit, as some embryos.
- (a.) Progressing by changes from the exterior of a thing toward its center; as, the centripetal calcification of a bone.
- (a.) Expanding first at the base of the inflorescence, and proceeding in order towards the summit.
- (a.) Tending, or causing, to approach the center.