Chaplet Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChapletDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To adorn with a chaplet or with flowers.
- (n.) A small molding, carved into beads, pearls, olives, etc.
- (n.) A small chapel or shrine.
- (n.) A bent piece of sheet iron, or a pin with thin plates on its ends, for holding a core in place in the mold.
- (n.) A garland or wreath to be worn on the head.
- (n.) A chapelet. See Chapelet, 1.
- (n.) A string of beads, or part of a string, used by Roman Catholic in praying; a third of a rosary, or fifty beads.
- (n.) A tuft of feathers on a peacocks head.
• ChapletedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Chaplet