Chatter Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChatterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make a noise by rapid collisions.
- (n.) Sounds like those of a magpie or monkey; idle talk; rapid, thoughtless talk; jabber; prattle.
- (v. t.) To utter rapidly, idly, or indistinctly.
- (n.) Noise made by collision of the teeth, as in shivering.
- (v. i.) To utter sounds which somewhat resemble language, but are inarticulate and indistinct.
- (v. i.) To talk idly, carelessly, or with undue rapidity; to jabber; to prate.
• Chatter markDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A short crack on a rock surface planed smooth by a glacier.
- () One of the fine undulations or ripples which are formed on the surface of work by a cutting tool which chatters.