Chattered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChatteredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Chatter
• ChatterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make a noise by rapid collisions.
- (n.) Sounds like those of a magpie or monkey; idle talk; rapid, thoughtless talk; jabber; prattle.
- (v. t.) To utter rapidly, idly, or indistinctly.
- (n.) Noise made by collision of the teeth, as in shivering.
- (v. i.) To utter sounds which somewhat resemble language, but are inarticulate and indistinct.
- (v. i.) To talk idly, carelessly, or with undue rapidity; to jabber; to prate.