Cheese Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CheeseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A low courtesy; -- so called on account of the cheese form assumed by a womans dress when she stoops after extending the skirts by a rapid gyration.
- (n.) The curd of milk, coagulated usually with rennet, separated from the whey, and pressed into a solid mass in a hoop or mold.
- (n.) A mass of pomace, or ground apples, pressed together in the form of a cheese.
- (n.) The flat, circular, mucilaginous fruit of the dwarf mallow (Malva rotundifolia).
• CheeselepDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A bag in which rennet is kept.
• CheeseparingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A thin portion of the rind of a cheese.
- (a.) Scrimping; mean; as, cheeseparing economy.