Chica Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChicaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A popular Moorish, Spanish, and South American dance, said to be the original of the fandango, etc.
- (n.) A fermented liquor or beer made in South American from a decoction of maize.
- (n.) A red coloring matter. extracted from the Bignonia Chica, used by some tribes of South American Indians to stain the skin.
• ChicaneDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To use shifts, cavils, or artifices.
- (n.) The use of artful subterfuge, designed to draw away attention from the merits of a case or question; -- specifically applied to legal proceedings; trickery; chicanery; caviling; sophistry.
- (n.) In bridge, the holding of a hand without trumps, or the hand itself. It counts as simple honors.
• ChicanerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who uses chicanery.