Chivalry Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChivalryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The dignity or system of knighthood; the spirit, usages, or manners of knighthood; the practice of knight-errantry.
- (n.) A body or order of cavaliers or knights serving on horseback; illustrious warriors, collectively; cavalry.
- (n.) The qualifications or character of knights, as valor, dexterity in arms, courtesy, etc.
- (n.) Exploit.
- (n.) A tenure of lands by knights service; that is, by the condition of a knights performing service on horseback, or of performing some noble or military service to his lord.