Chording Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChordingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Chord
• ChordDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A cord. See Cord, n., 4.
- (v. i.) To accord; to harmonize together; as, this note chords with that.
- (n.) A combination of tones simultaneously performed, producing more or less perfect harmony, as, the common chord.
- (n.) The string of a musical instrument.
- (v. t.) To provide with musical chords or strings; to string; to tune.
- (n.) A right line uniting the extremities of the arc of a circle or curve.
- (n.) The upper or lower part of a truss, usually horizontal, resisting compression or tension.