Choruses Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChorusesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Chorus
• ChorusDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To sing in chorus; to exclaim simultaneously.
- (n.) The simultaneous of a company in any noisy demonstration; as, a Chorus of shouts and catcalls.
- (n.) A company of persons supposed to behold what passed in the acts of a tragedy, and to sing the sentiments which the events suggested in couplets or verses between the acts; also, that which was thus sung by the chorus.
- (n.) Parts of a song or hymn recurring at intervals, as at the end of stanzas; also, a company of singers who join with the singer or choir in singer or choir in singing such parts.
- (n.) A band of singers and dancers.
- (n.) A company of singers singing in concert.
- (n.) A composition of two or more parts, each of which is intended to be sung by a number of voices.
- (n.) An interpreter in a dumb show or play.