Clatter Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ClatterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make a rattling sound by striking hard bodies together; to make a succession of abrupt, rattling sounds.
- (n.) Rapid, noisy talk; babble; chatter.
- (n.) Commotion; disturbance.
- (n.) A rattling noise, esp. that made by the collision of hard bodies; also, any loud, abrupt sound; a repetition of abrupt sounds.
- (v. i.) To talk fast and noisily; to rattle with the tongue.
- (v. t.) To make a rattling noise with.
• ClatteredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Clatter