Cloth Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ClothDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The dress; raiment. [Obs.] See Clothes.
- (n.) The distinctive dress of any profession, especially of the clergy; hence, the clerical profession.
- (n.) A fabric made of fibrous material (or sometimes of wire, as in wire cloth); commonly, a woven fabric of cotton, woolen, or linen, adapted to be made into garments; specifically, woolen fabrics, as distinguished from all others.
• ClothespinDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A forked piece of wood, or a small spring clamp, used for fastening clothes on a line.
• ClotheshorseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A frame to hang clothes on.