Combated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CombatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Combat
• CombatDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An engagement of no great magnitude; or one in which the parties engaged are not armies.
- (v. i.) To struggle or contend, as with an opposing force; to fight.
- (v. t.) To fight with; to oppose by force, argument, etc.; to contend against; to resist.
- (n.) A fight; a contest of violence; a struggle for supremacy.