Combine Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CombineDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To bind; to hold by a moral tie.
- (v. t.) To unite or join; to link closely together; to bring into harmonious union; to cause or unite so as to form a homogeneous substance, as by chemical union.
- (v. i.) To unite by affinity or natural attraction; as, two substances, which will not combine of themselves, may be made to combine by the intervention of a third.
- (v. i.) To form a union; to agree; to coalesce; to confederate.
- (v. i.) In the game of casino, to play a card which will take two or more cards whose aggregate number of pips equals those of the card played.
• CombinedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Combine
- (a.) United closely; confederated; chemically united.
• CombinedlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv. In combination or cooperation) ; jointly.