Comma Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CommaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small interval (the difference between a major and minor half step), seldom used except by tuners.
- (n.) A character or point [,] marking the smallest divisions of a sentence, written or printed.
• CommandoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) In South Africa, a military body or command; also, sometimes, an expedition or raid; as, a commando of a hundred Boers.