Concerted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConcertedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Concert
- (a.) Mutually contrived or planned; agreed on; as, concerted schemes, signals.
• ConcertDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To plan together; to settle or adjust by conference, agreement, or consultation.
- (v. t.) To plan; to devise; to arrange.
- (v. t.) Musical accordance or harmony; concord.
- (v. i.) To act in harmony or conjunction; to form combined plans.
- (v. t.) Agreement in a design or plan; union formed by mutual communication of opinions and views; accordance in a scheme; harmony; simultaneous action.
- (v. t.) A musical entertainment in which several voices or instruments take part.