Concoction Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConcoctionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of concocting or preparing by combining different ingredients; also, the food or compound thus prepared.
- (n.) The act of perfecting or maturing.
- (n.) A change in food produced by the organs of nutrition; digestion.
- (n.) The act of digesting in the mind; planning or devising; rumination.
- (n.) Abatement of a morbid process, as a fever and return to a normal condition.