Concreted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConcretedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Concrete
• ConcreteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cover with, or form of, concrete, as a pavement.
- (a.) Standing for an object as it exists in nature, invested with all its qualities, as distinguished from standing for an attribute of an object; -- opposed to abstract.
- (n.) A mixture of gravel, pebbles, or broken stone with cement or with tar, etc., used for sidewalks, roadways, foundations, etc., and esp. for submarine structures.
- (a.) Applied to a specific object; special; particular; -- opposed to general. See Abstract, 3.
- (n.) A term designating both a quality and the subject in which it exists; a concrete term.
- (v. i.) To unite or coalesce, as separate particles, into a mass or solid body.
- (a.) United in growth; hence, formed by coalition of separate particles into one mass; united in a solid form.
- (n.) A compound or mass formed by concretion, spontaneous union, or coalescence of separate particles of matter in one body.
- (v. t.) To form into a mass, as by the cohesion or coalescence of separate particles.
- (n.) Sugar boiled down from cane juice to a solid mass.