Conduit Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConduitDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A pipe, canal, channel, or passage for conveying water or fluid.
- (n.) A structure forming a reservoir for water.
- (n.) A narrow passage for private communication.
• Conduit systemDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A system of electric traction, esp. for light railways, in which the actuating current passes along a wire or rail laid in an underground conduit, from which the current is "picked up" by a plow or other device fixed to the car or electric locomotive. Hence Conduit railway.