Confederacy Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConfederacyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A combination of two or more persons to commit an unlawful act, or to do a lawful act by unlawful means. See Conspiracy.
- (n.) A league or compact between two or more persons, bodies of men, or states, for mutual support or common action; alliance.
- (n.) The persons, bodies, states, or nations united by a league; a confederation.
- (n.) With the, the Confederate States of America.