Congruities Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CongruitiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Congruity
• CongruityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Coincidence, as that of lines or figures laid over one another.
- (n.) The state or quality of being congruous; the relation or agreement between things; fitness; harmony; correspondence; consistency.
- (n.) That, in an imperfectly good persons, which renders it suitable for God to bestow on him gifts of grace.