Consequential Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConsequentialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Following as a consequence, result, or logical inference; consequent.
- (a.) Assuming or exhibiting an air of consequence; pretending to importance; pompous; self-important; as, a consequential man. See Consequence, n., 4.
• ConsequentiallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) By remote consequence; not immediately; eventually; as, to do a thing consequentially.
- (adv.) With just deduction of consequence; with right connection of ideas; logically.
- (adv.) In a regular series; in the order of cause and effect; with logical concatenation; consecutively; continuously.
- (adv.) With assumed importance; pompously.