Cop Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CopDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A tube or quill upon which silk is wound.
- (n.) Same as Merlon.
- (n.) A conical or conical-ended mass of coiled thread, yarn, or roving, wound upon a spindle, etc.
- (n.) The top of a thing; the head; a crest.
- (n.) A policeman.
• CoparcenaryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Partnership in inheritance; joint heirship; joint right of succession to an inheritance.
• CopalDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A resinous substance flowing spontaneously from trees of Zanzibar, Madagascar, and South America (Trachylobium Hornemannianum, T. verrucosum, and Hymenaea Courbaril), and dug from earth where forests have stood in Africa; -- used chiefly in making varnishes.
- () A resinous product of the kauri, found in the form of yellow or brown lumps in the ground where the trees have grown. It is used for making varnish, and as a substitute for amber.