Coppering Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CopperingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Copper
- (n.) An envelope or covering of copper.
- (n.) The act of covering with copper.
• CopperDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) the boilers in the galley for cooking; as, a ships coppers.
- (n.) A coin made of copper; a penny, cent, or other minor coin of copper.
- (v. t.) To cover or coat with copper; to sheathe with sheets of copper; as, to copper a ship.
- (n.) A common metal of a reddish color, both ductile and malleable, and very tenacious. It is one of the best conductors of heat and electricity. Symbol Cu. Atomic weight 63.3. It is one of the most useful metals in itself, and also in its alloys, brass and bronze.
- (n.) A vessel, especially a large boiler, made of copper.