Copula Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CopulaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The word which unites the subject and predicate.
- (n.) The stop which connects the manuals, or the manuals with the pedals; -- called also coupler.
• CopulateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Joined; associated; coupled.
- (v. i.) To unite in sexual intercourse; to come together in the act of generation.
- (a.) Joining subject and predicate; copulative.