Correspondent Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CorrespondentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Suitable; adapted; fit; corresponding; congruous; conformable; in accord or agreement; obedient; willing.
- (n.) One with whom intercourse is carried on by letter.
- (n.) One who communicates information, etc., by letter or telegram to a newspaper or periodical.
- (n.) One who carries on commercial intercourse by letter or telegram with a person or firm at a distance.
• CorrespondentlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a a corresponding manner; conformably; suitably.