Counterpoised Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CounterpoisedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Counterpoise
• CounterpoiseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An equal power or force acting in opposition; a force sufficient to balance another force.
- (n.) A weight sufficient to balance another, as in the opposite scale of a balance; an equal weight.
- (v. t.) To act against with equal power; to balance.
- (n.) The relation of two weights or forces which balance each other; equilibrium; equiponderance.
- (v. t.) To act against with equal weight; to equal in weight; to balance the weight of; to counterbalance.