Crackling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CracklingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The making of small, sharp cracks or reports, frequently repeated.
- (n.) The well-browned, crisp rind of roasted pork.
- (n.) Food for dogs, made from the refuse of tallow melting.
• CrackleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make slight cracks; to make small, sharp, sudden noises, rapidly or frequently repeated; to crepitate; as, burning thorns crackle.
- (n.) The noise of slight and frequent cracks or reports; a crackling.
- (n.) A condition produced in certain porcelain, fine earthenware, or glass, in which the glaze or enamel appears to be cracked in all directions, making a sort of reticulated surface; as, Chinese crackle; Bohemian crackle.
- (n.) A kind of crackling sound or r/le, heard in some abnormal states of the lungs; as, dry crackle; moist crackle.