Crake Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CrakeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any species or rail of the genera Crex and Porzana; -- so called from its singular cry. See Corncrake.
- (v. t. & i.) To boast; to speak loudly and boastfully.
- (v. t. & i.) To cry out harshly and loudly, like the bird called crake.
- (n.) A boast. See Crack, n.
• CrakerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who boasts; a braggart.