Crashed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CrashedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Crash
• CrashDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t. ) To break in pieces violently; to dash together with noise and violence.
- (n.) Coarse, heavy, narrow linen cloth, used esp. for towels.
- (v. i.) To break with violence and noise; as, the chimney in falling crashed through the roof.
- (v. i.) To make a loud, clattering sound, as of many things falling and breaking at once; to break in pieces with a harsh noise.
- (n.) A loud, sudden, confused sound, as of many things falling and breaking at once.
- (n.) Ruin; failure; sudden breaking down, as of a business house or a commercial enterprise.