Creased Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CreasedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Crease
• CreaseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A line or mark made by folding or doubling any pliable substance; hence, a similar mark, however produced.
- (n.) One of the lines serving to define the limits of the bowler and the striker.
- (n.) See Creese.
- (v. t.) To make a crease or mark in, as by folding or doubling.
- (n.) The combination of four lines forming a rectangle inclosing either goal, or the inclosed space itself, within which no attacking player is allowed unless the ball is there; -- called also goal crease.