Crick Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CrickDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The creaking of a door, or a noise resembling it.
- (n.) A painful, spasmodic affection of the muscles of some part of the body, as of the neck or back, rendering it difficult to move the part.
- (n.) A small jackscrew.
• CricketerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who plays at cricket.
• CricketDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An orthopterous insect of the genus Gryllus, and allied genera. The males make chirping, musical notes by rubbing together the basal parts of the veins of the front wings.
- (n.) A small false roof, or the raising of a portion of a roof, so as to throw off water from behind an obstacle, such as a chimney.
- (n.) A low stool.
- (n.) A game much played in England, and sometimes in America, with a ball, bats, and wickets, the players being arranged in two contesting parties or sides.
- (v. i.) To play at cricket.