Crippled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CrippledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Lamed; lame; disabled; impeded.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cripple
• CrippleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To deprive of strength, activity, or capability for service or use; to disable; to deprive of resources; as, to be financially crippled.
- (v. t.) To deprive of the use of a limb, particularly of a leg or foot; to lame.
- (a.) Lame; halting.
- (n.) One who creeps, halts, or limps; one who has lost, or never had, the use of a limb or limbs; a lame person; hence, one who is partially disabled.
- () Swampy or low wet ground, often covered with brush or with thickets; bog.
- () A rocky shallow in a stream; -- a lumbermans term.