Croaking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CroakingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Croak
• CroakDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The coarse, harsh sound uttered by a frog or a raven, or a like sound.
- (v. i.) To make a low, hoarse noise in the throat, as a frog, a raven, or a crow; hence, to make any hoarse, dismal sound.
- (v. i.) To complain; especially, to grumble; to forebode evil; to utter complaints or forebodings habitually.
- (v. t.) To utter in a low, hoarse voice; to announce by croaking; to forebode; as, to croak disaster.