Curiosities Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CuriositiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Curiosity
• CuriosityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state or quality or being curious; nicety; accuracy; exactness; elaboration.
- (n.) That which is curious, or fitted to excite or reward attention.
- (n.) Disposition to inquire, investigate, or seek after knowledge; a desire to gratify the mind with new information or objects of interest; inquisitiveness.