Cusp Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CuspDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The point or horn of the crescent moon or other crescent-shaped luminary.
- (n.) A multiple point of a curve at which two or more branches of the curve have a common tangent.
- (n.) A triangular protection from the intrados of an arch, or from an inner curve of tracery.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a cusp or cusps.
- (n.) A prominence or point, especially on the crown of a tooth.
- (n.) A sharp and rigid point.
- (n.) The beginning or first entrance of any house in the calculations of nativities, etc.
• CuspidDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of the canine teeth; -- so called from having but one point or cusp on the crown. See Tooth.