Dared Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• DaredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. p.) of Dare
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dare
- () of Dare
• DareDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To have courage for; to attempt courageously; to venture to do or to undertake.
- (v. i.) To lurk; to lie hid.
- (v. i.) To have adequate or sufficient courage for any purpose; to be bold or venturesome; not to be afraid; to venture.
- (n.) The quality of daring; venturesomeness; boldness; dash.
- (v. t.) To challenge; to provoke; to defy.
- (v. t.) To terrify; to daunt.
- (n.) Defiance; challenge.
- (n.) A small fish; the dace.